Via Dr. Parvez Dara:
- Time Is Short!
- Opt out CMS & MOC
- Simultaneously educate our patients
- Bring in like-minded business people and thinkers
- Go Concierge or similar FFS.
- Treat Indigent patients 10%
- Back to black bag, stethoscope doctoring with New Tools.
- Build a base that can rise up against the CMS empire when NPI numbers control prescriptions.
- Provide Care for 5%-7% of the population in each state (might mean 200-2000 like minded docs in each state) – start proselytizing.
- Forget the loonies in DC – they are lobbyist controlled embedded clowns – both sides
- Join forces with AAPS, D4PC & all other entities instead of fragmenting – power in numbers
- Real care with limited monetary gain in the short term will lead to long term loyalty – passion brings monetary rewards if passion is the driving force.
- As Judith says let’s formalize the process.
These Barons are not sitting idle but they are happy in their stupor for now. Use it to our advantage. Time for checking the peeling paint is over. Substance over form. New forces will gather to self-enrich from MACRA.. & time is short!
Revolutions are never easy. Get ready to take the hits!