We all need to be opted out as taxpayers, patients and physicians with a full repeal. The Republican Party and congressmen outside of the Freedom Caucus are enabling the liberal Democrat sellout of America by ACA to the insurance, health IT and hospital industries. Unless there is a repeal of all of the limitations on insurance, insurance company bail outs, propped up phony exchanges, and the largest tax increases in the history of our country, we are sunk as a country.
We have solutions from the few remaining private practice physicians who are also taxpayers, parents, and community leaders. We can help you and President Trump keep your words and benefit all Americans while saving everyone money. Please inquire!
Principles for individual citizen healthcare freedom | IP4PI – Independent Physicians for Patient independence:
Best wishes for good health,
Craig M. Wax, DO
National Physicians Council on Healthcare Policy member
Host of Your Health Matters
Rowan Radio 89.7 WGLS FM
Dr. Robert Villare responds to the AMA’s continued support for Medicaid Expansion and ACA:
To K B O’Reilly on AMA wire. Better question to ask is why so many Ohioans (700,000) are on Medicaid.
It is well documented that these populations reproduce with abandon and lack a mother and father family presence, are irresponsible and non-compliant, and practice poor health habits. You write nothing about their need to get responsible or the need for Ohio to create jobs to resolve this root cause problem of the need for Medicaid. Safety nets, while appropriate in some cases, should not become a chronic need for residents.
The rant about covering everyone, with no contingent duties and responsibilities is old. You note nothing about how you think this should be paid for–the real dilemma over the last 30 years. Easy to say “cover everyone” but not easy to pay for it without burdening hard-working people that you will mandate the taking of more monies out of their pocket to give to others who feel entitled and may well lack appreciation for the handout.
Solve that problem. Give them jobs to earn at least some of their medical care, and terminate the costly regulations and liability issues facing providers in this litiginous population.
While IP4PI appreciates the efforts and goals of the Republican Affordable Healthcare act, it is far from the “full repeal” that was promised over the last two election cycles. As independent physicians, we believe that it doesn’t go far enough in repealing the failed ACA, protecting patient choice and permitting the free market to produce excellence, efficiency and economy. We recommend that big money special interests like pharmaceutical industry, hospital industry, health information technology industry and insurance industry not have undue influence in the process as they have for decades but physicians and patients.
1. Full repeal of ACA/Obamacare by reconciliation.
2. True inexpensive high deductible insurance plans competing across state lines for maximum choice, efficiency and economy.
3. Medicaid block granted back to the states where each state can provide flexible solutions for their citizens.
4. Health savings accounts HSA us should be expanded for use for all medical needs so that patients can select any care or items related to health with their own value systems.
5. Primary care and basic specialty care paid directly to physicians by the patients who selected them. Prices to be posted whether per incident or monthly membership model like DPC Direct primary care.
6. Executive, legislative and judicial for branches of government must abide by this law for their own healthcare.
14 Principles for healthcare freedom
Articles critiquing GOP ACA change bill