College and university deadlines for religious and medical exemptions may be July 15 or August 1. Consider the following text to college President or Dean if religious exemption sought:
Dear President or Dean,
As per college or university policy, please accept my urgent request for religious exemption from experimental COVID19 vaccination so I may immediately return to campus. My personal religious beliefs and personal relationship with G-d are violated by college or university policy mandating mRNA and DNA COVID19 experimental VACCINES for the following reasons:
1. I cannot accept any product of human fetal experimentation such as the mRNA and DNA vaccines.
2. I cannot allow my body to be violated by an intervention where I am forced to make foreign proteins.
3. My body is a unit, created by G-d, with an immune system that defends me against viruses.
4. I cannot allow my body, spirit, health, to be violated by an experimental product that can cause unacceptable risk of disease and death as a side effect.
5. College or university policy violates the United States Constitution to not allow my free expression of my religion and relationship with G-d.
Please urgently exempt me from college or university policy violate my religion and personal relationship with God as detailed above.