Patients and physicians must be free to exercise their rights and options based on their unique priorities and value systems.
- Unrestricted DO licensure by states.
- No OCC MOC (only CME). It is burdensome in expense and hundreds of hours away from patient care.
- No MOL as it completes the regulatory capture of medical practice by government and special interests.
- Protect individual private practice physicians and their patients from insurance, government and special interests.
- Repeal ACA/obamacare and replace with freemarket traditional insurance and patients pay physicians directly(insurance reimburses patients)
- Preserve the osteopathic physician so he or she is free to pursue their art for the betterment of patient health.
After all, only patients can judge our work and pay for it. All levels of government, insurance companies and, even the AOA and its specialty boards are ultimately unqualified to judge us. We can and must only be judged directly by our patients; each one, every minute, everyday.