- Unrestricted DO licensure by states.
- No OCC MOC (only CME). It is burdensome in expense and hundreds of hours away from patient care.
- No MOL as it completes the regulatory capture of medical practice by government and special interests.
- Protect individual private practice physicians and their patients from insurance, government and special interests.
- Repeal ACA/obamacare and replace with freemarket traditional insurance and patients pay physicians directly(insurance reimburses patients)
- Preserve the osteopathic physician so he or she is free to pursue their art for the betterment of patient health.
According to Article I, Section 7 all revenue-raising bills must originate in the House of Representatives. Since ObamaCare was declared a tax, and it originated in the Senate, it is unconstitutional. A physician challenge to this violation of law was heard today in the DC Circuit Court of Appeals.
Read more at:
Guest message from Charles “Doc Chip” Smutny III, DO, FAAO
So maybe now so many of our inactive and sidelined peers will begin to see the light?
By the way, does anyone else see the UNCONSTITUTIONAL BEHAVIOR OF THE LEGISLATURE in all of this and of the Executive Branch in all of this (in that Order Please!) and can we say that the justice department has been less than supportive of the same set of documentation’s principles that we used to live by and now they keep digging in to find ways around those very same principles.